Wednesday, July 25, 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
Prescott Resort and Conference Center
Mark your calendars to attend this full-day of industry
discussion, training sessions, and relationship building activities.
The Northern Arizona Conference will continue with programs that are relevant to SBE/DBE firms, prime contractors and consultants, and local subrecipients. Based on your feedback, we are developing an agenda that includes:
- Round Table Discussions – Twice in the day so you have more access to experts.
- Construction Bidding Boot Camp – Senior level estimators will continue the discussion started at the Central Conference.
- Professional Services Symposium – Four sessions just for the consultant industry led by senior level project managers from prime consulting firms.
- LPA/Subrecipient Compliance Training — This track is designed for local governments and organizations receiving federal funds through ADOT.
- Quarterly Recognition Program – Meet this quarter’s DBE Trailblazer, Construction Champion, and Consultant Champion.
- Networking – With content designed for this many stakeholder groups, there will be opportunities to build relationships.
Speakers will be announced soon.
Visit www.northernarizonaconference.eventbrite.com for more information including instructions on how to get the ADOT Conference Room Rate.