DBE Annual Updates Due by June 30May 23, 2013
It’s time to fill out and submit your Arizona DOT 2013 DBE Annual Update. All Annual Updates are due to the certification manager no later than 6/30/2013. DBEs that miss the deadline may be removed from the DBE directory.
ADOT requires all Annual Updates to be submitted electronically. The secure online system allows you to upload required documents and save your progress.
To access the DBE Annual Update please follow these steps:
- Go to https://adot.dbesystem.com/FrontEnd/StartCertification.asp?TN=adot&XID=5240
- Choose the Option that applies to you. Please note that your username is your email address. If you do not know your password, please use the Password Reminder tab in the left hand column.
- Once you get to your home screen, click on “My Certifications” and then ”My Applications” which will take you to the Annual Update application.
- In order to complete your Update, you will need to upload the following documentation into the online system:
- Your 2012 Business and Personal Federal taxes. If you filed for an extension for 2012, please provide a copy of the filed extension along with your 2011 Business and Personal Federal taxes.
- A signed Personal Financial Statement (the form is available for download in the system.)
- A signed and notarized No Change Affidavit (also available for download in the system.)