Friday Fundamentals – Webinar Series Begins 3/7Feb 24, 2014
“Friday Fundamentals” – Six Part Business Webinar Series Begins March 7!
Small contractors and certified firms can participate in “Friday Fundamentals” by logging in from the convenience of their own offices. “Friday Fundamentals” is designed to provide practical strategies and tools that can be immediately put to use by the business owner.
The series includes two sessions in each area of Finance, Marketing, and Operations, and covers both basic and intermediate concepts. Certified DBEs are eligible for up to three hours of one-on-one technical assistance to address specific issues faced the firm.
Friday Fundamentals Fridays, 9am – 10am, Live via GoToMeeting
Webinar Topic Schedule
- March 7 -Financial Fundamentals. Key indicators on business financial statements, profit and loss, and margin.
- April 4-Financial Information for Decision Making. Tools such as metrics, break-even, budgets and forecasting for business management.
- May 2 -Marketing Fundamentals. Leveraging DBE status, developing online and live relationships, and standing out among competitors
- June 6-Marketing to Prime Contractors. Prequalification, estimating, negotiating, and automated bidding systems.
- July 11-Financing Operational Expansion. Short and long term financing options, requirements, and resources.
- August 1-Operational Measures that Tie it Together. Safety, workers’ compensation, E-Mod ratings, Affordable Care Act, and Bonding
Friday Fundamentals Webinar Series Logistics:
- Internet Access: Each session will be provided via GoToMeeting, which can be accessed with Internet access and/or mobile device. After you register, you will be sent the details for login and/or call in by Blackerby Associates, the “Friday Fundamentals” coordinator.
- Audio/Visual: It is recommended that participants have stable internet access and login with a computer or mobile device with audio/microphone capabilities to benefit from this series.
- One-on-One Assistance: The free one-on-one mentoring or consulting is available to DBEs across the state of Arizona and may be delivered through in-person meetings, by telephone, or online through GoToMeeting or Skype. Assistance is limited to 3 hours per firm and requires approval by DBE Supportive Services.
Information: Contact Blackerby Associates, Inc., at 602-908-1082 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.